Septic System Dos & Don'ts
- Flush human waste and toilet paper only
- Flush baby wipes, paper towels, napkins, or kleenex (even if it says it is "flushable")
- Flush dental floss or medications
- Flush personal products (tampons, condoms, etc.)
- Flush food waste (grease, cereals, etc.)
*Septic safe or 1-ply toilet paper is best for your septic system.
We can help you fulfill your requirements of your county's 3-year maintance program for both pumping and inspections of your septic tanks and drain fields. This includes all counties we service in Wisconsin.
Here is a link to see the Crust Buster in action - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjiQTGXbDSE
This service includes:
- Pumping of tanks
- Inspection of tanks & drain fields
- Inspection of baffles inside tanks
- Cleaning of filters
- Checking alarm systems in pump chambers